+ Part One
- Part Two
1. What is the basis for the allegations about the practices of 'Reform Judaism'?
2. Is not 'Reform Judaism' entitled to its own interpretation of Jewish law and
3. Does not the 'Conservative Movement' follow Halachah?
4. Is it not true that some 'orthodox' rabbis hold views similar to those of the
5. Is it not presumptuous for anyone to sit in judgment over who is a 'kosher'
rabbi and who is not?
6. If 'reform' and 'conservative' ideologies are non-kosher, and in conflict or
defiance of Halachah, does that not mean that neither their rabbis nor their
followers are really Jews?
7. How, then, is one to relate to the 'non-orthodox'?